The BBC and the Premier League are on a mission to energise young minds and get kids moving to the Super Movers beat.
We are proud to be a Trailblazer School for Super Movers. This means, we are one of a handful of carefully selected group of schools nationally to input into the Super Movers campaign.
Acting as a Trailblazer School we will:
- Use as many of the Super Movers brain booster films as often as we can
- Get sneak previews on content and the latest news
- Encourage parents to participate at home
- Advocate Super Movers to other school leaders
- Take part in real-time surveys of teachers and pupils about how their use and reaction of films
- Be open to any potential press/filming opportunities throughout the campaign
Super Movers aims to help teachers get their pupils moving throughout the day with lots of free, easy-to-use video resources and great football-inspired incentives like a visit from the Premier League trophy. Active children do better and get more from their school day. Super Movers is bringing stars from the worlds of football and television together in fun educational videos to capture children’s imagination and get them moving.
The BBC and the Premier League have launched Super Movers, an exciting partnership which will help primary school teachers to inspire children to become more active throughout their school day and enhance their learning.
Super Movers Families
Super Movers will also help encourage families to live active lifestyles and can be used at home with a range of ‘Just For Fun’ videos and games designed to get children and grown-ups moving together in their living rooms.
We encourage schools to take their own photos/videos of children enjoying our resources and share this across social media
Please use hashtag: #SuperMovers and tag the following handles: